Heading Out

Seeking the winds that help to sail on Shakespeare's tide.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Corporal and other Punishment

There are a number of ways to describe being worn out but after the conversation at New Kid I should probably not say that I feel "whacked" which was a descriptive phrase of my youth.

Thinking of which I wonder where I read that article today about having someone take a cane to your posterior to make you feel better. Having gone to one of those minor English boarding schools (remember the song?), there were more occasions than one should admit to where, after Wednesday lunch, one "assumed the position." And it is supposed to be the "English disease", but something must have missed me because it was the very opposite of pleasurable in my case. (Which might lead on to the question as to why it happened as often as it did, but we don't need to go there).

Speaking of punishment, burning CD's for a DL class has to be in there somewhere. I try and send them out for the month at the beginning thereof, but taxes and a couple of social events got in the way of that at the weekend. So today I prepared a guest lecture for the Duchess's class this evening and burned CD after CD after CD - four per person, 2 lectures per CD.

Poser 6 showed up today in all its "Winter Queen" glory - sigh! I leave on Thursday and can't decide whether to load it to play with, or to explore Vue 5. Such decisions. For now I just stare at the examples and dream.

G'night, y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com