Heading Out

Seeking the winds that help to sail on Shakespeare's tide.

Monday, March 14, 2005

Decisions, decisions

Well, after the panel, I wandered over to Downtown Disney to eat, but even though the weather is not really pleasant it was pretty crowded with over half an hour wait at 3 different places - so I came back and had room service while listening to Aine Minogue's Mysts of Time.

We finished early so I am trying to decide whether to try and get a flight back tomorrow or stay until my due date back on Wednesday. The reason in part would be that I doubt I will be this way again. On the other hand it is not that much fun meandering around here alone. Then to argue the other side if I stay I can input one more time to the proposals due in tomorrow, while if I hurtle back I will be out of contact all day.

Decisions, decisions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com