Heading Out

Seeking the winds that help to sail on Shakespeare's tide.

Saturday, January 15, 2005

My music lists

Motivated by profgrrrrl among others.
From the iMac that is used to transfer my LP's and tapes

1. Gillean Uldhuis (The Uist Lads) - Billy Marshall - Songs of a Skye Man
2. Heartbreak Hotel - Elvis Presley - The Rock N Roll Era - Presley
3. Concerto No 4 - Beethoven Bicentennial - von Karajan
4. Fantasia super - Douglas Major - Masterworks by Bach
5. Dublin in Vigo - The Chieftains - Santiago
6. Salmon tails up the water - unknown - The Northumbrian Small pipes
7. Oro - Maire Brennan - Maire
8. Matter of the Heart - Aeone - Point of Faith
9. Once in a Very Blue Moon - Nanci Griffith - Once in a Very Blue Moon
10. Histoire de Coeur - Edith Piaf - La Mome
11. The Entertainer Rag - Boston Pops - 90 Minutes with
12. Dancing Queen - ABBA - Greatest Hits
13. Uirchill an Chreagain - Clannad - Anam
14. The Dam Busters - Grimethorpe Colliery Band - Movie Brass

This from a total of 5645 songs, 15.2 days and 26.38 meg and I only have about a third of my stuff on there.

and then from my iPod (i.e. ones that I play more)
1. Waterloo - ABBA - 20th Century Masters - the Millennium Collection
2. Welcom Wedergeboort - Gunter Bauweraerts - Midwinter
3. Herne - Clannad - Legend
4. Love is my Reason - Harry Secombe - This is my lovely day
5. Don't cry for me Argentina - Olivia Newton John - Making a good thing better
6. All things bright and beautiful - Grimethorpe Colliery Band - Brassed Off
7. God Bless America - Band of the Black Watch - International Tour
8. Stewball - Lonnie Donnegan - Lonnie Donnegan 1956
9. Lonestar - Norah Jones - Come away with me
10. Flower of Scotland - Steve McDonald - Highland Farewell
11. Amazing Grace - Royal Scots Dragoon Guards - The Best of the Pipes and Drums
12. Peperit Virgo - Anuna - Invocation
13. All Souls Night - Loreena McKennitt - The visit
14. Sabre Dance - Katchatchurian - Canadian Brass
15. Motet - O mors moreris - Anonymous 4 - The Lily and the Lamb

This out of 1430 songs (about 6.3 meg on a 20 meg machine I haven't got round to filling up). Guess this shows I really am an old ferret, after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com