Heading Out

Seeking the winds that help to sail on Shakespeare's tide.

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Missing the boat

I mentioned that we went to a financial adivsor the other day for the first time. It seemed wise to get some advice as we move into the "days of the setting sun." However, given my thoughts on Peak Oil I had a thunk as to where we might put a small part of our nest-egg. Well a couple of weeks have passed and we might get some sort of agreement after I come back from the frozen North on what might be a good investment. In the interim the stock I thought might be worth putting money in has gone up $7 a share, and we still don't have any. I am beginning to suspect we didn't find the best advisor in the Universe.

But it will be an interesting exercise (and perhaps an expensive one) since this, after all, what our Good Leader is demanding that we fall in line and do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com