Heading Out

Seeking the winds that help to sail on Shakespeare's tide.

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Guilt by blogging

After writing the last blog, and as I bussed tables this afternoon for our function it gradually dawned on me that perhaps I should not have asked our Polish knight to write one of the White Papers, given his other tasks next week. So I finished my first draft and will chat with him tomorrow. You lot are giving me a guilty conscience.

Mum was sleepy again today, this is the second week she has mentioned having dizzy spells - its also something she passed on.

2 Comments:

At 11:38 PM, Blogger bitchphd said...

I'm kind of amused, and on behalf of the Polish Knight, I thank you :)

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Heading out said...

Yeah, well we traded meetings today - I had one to help him that ended up with about four of agreeing to help with his new white paper, then he dragged me over to a different meeting where I got co-opted into doing the illustrations (in Strata which does 3-D graphics which I use a lot) for a third.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com