Heading Out

Seeking the winds that help to sail on Shakespeare's tide.

Monday, August 02, 2004

Later

It turned out to be one of those senseless things, she and her Grandfather were walking down the drive to get the mail. He was killed immediately and she died a day later - just after her Dad, my former student, got to her bedside.

I went and saw the second individual at 4 pm but somehow my heart wasn't much in it. And her judgement was that what I was proposing was included in what she would be putting forward, since she had decided to wear the hat. Which is fine, though it will be interesting to see how she advances the concept.

The Indiana folk are here and we start at 8:30 am with the review.

1 Comments:

At 11:51 PM, Anonymous fruit said...

Hi there " Heading out " --- I was in the search engines researching SEO Software when I came upon your blog..... I don't know if you are out of place in the engines, or I am out of place and just don't realize it :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com