Heading Out

Seeking the winds that help to sail on Shakespeare's tide.

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Cheering Up

Coming home annoyed with self, kicked a table without my shoes on. Rabbits, since the wee toe is now swollen and red - but six weeks one way and a month and a half the other.

Was going to do all sorts of things but ended up ordering the missing Elven book, and picking up "First Rider's Call" which means I need to re-read "Green Rider" by Kristen Britain first. I am reminded of a time decades ago when blue over failed romance I went out to get some cheerful music and came back with Piaf. So tonight as I got buried in discussions of anonymity at various sites as I listened to Calic - La canco catalana a Sardenya.

Actress rehearsal did not go well either. The show starts at the end of the week. Think I had better sleep in a little in the morning to be more rested for the fray - not sure that the new mattress is really helping though it seems a lot more comfortable.

Grump! Snarl ! (Is that less effeminate ?)

Oh, and since the future is clouded, and the lecture only touched on this at the beginning as intro, nevertheless if the price of oil drops back to $30 by Xmas I was wrong, if it goes over $50 I was sadly right. (This is per barrel and not, yet, per gallon).

2 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Blogger anbruch said...

Sorry to hear about your toe. Ouch.

$50 per gallon, hmmm. Well, at least that would get rid of the SUVs.

jwb

 
At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks - I'm thinking of using it as an excuse for not exercising.

And as for the price, that is just this year, it won't, I'm afraid get much better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com