Heading Out

Seeking the winds that help to sail on Shakespeare's tide.

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Anony mouse

So here I am in my first week of writing a blog, not sure what to do when I see this which refers on to a debate on whether us academics should hide our identities, posted at leuschke.org

Well I suppose I am, though with a little detective work it shouldn't be that hard to work out where I am and from that who. At least if not now, then soon, as I add more to this. So why bother. Well there are a couple of reasons one being that I don't know where this is heading yet, and that this is still a learning curve.

The other speaks more to the object of the debate and relates to the fact that being close to the end of my academic career there will be a time sooner or later when the comments here may presage my going, and as soon as that gets obvious any remaining influence I have will be dramatically diminished.

This may change - all I have to do is fill out more of the profile, but for now I think I'll wait, - well actually I'm going to work on another picture.

2 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://tramadol-sqllt.blogspot.com/
Dont forget!

 
At 6:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://ambien-free.blogspot.com/
Good Luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com